Start by cleaning your workspace. Make sure to start with clean hands. Prep your nails, push back and remove your cuticles. File nails to desired length and shape. Clean your nails with alcohol to remove any oil from your nail beds.
Gently shake dip powder jar to loosen powder from settling and to ensure all pigments are blended.
Step 1: Apply Nail Prep #1 to the entire nail bed.
Step 2: Apply a thin coat of Base Gel #2 and dip fingernail into powder. Repeat this on each nail, one at a time. Tap or brush off excess powder.
Step 3: Repeat previous step 2 times.
Note: A total of 3 layers should be enough but if you have weak/flexible/brittle nails or if you want more coverage you can dip one more time.
Step 4: Apply Base Gel #2 and dip fingernail into clear to protect color. Repeat this on each nail, one at a time. Tap or brush off excess powder.
Step 5: Apply Activator #3 generously to all nails and let it dry for 1 - 2 minutes.
Step 6: File and shape your nails.
Step 7: Wash hands and dry thoroughly.
Step 8: Apply Activator #3 and let it dry for 1 - 2 minutes. Wipe off nails very well with a lint free wipe.
Note: Activator can NOT have any contact with the Base Gel and Finish Gel, it will harden the brush.
Step 9: Apply Finish Gel #4 to all nails and let it dry for 1 minute. Make sure to also seal the free edge. Apply a second coat of Finish Gel to all nails and let it dry for 3 to 5 minutes.
Step 10: After nails are fully dry, apply cuticle oil.
Dip Liquid Care
- The most important thing you must do to take care of your liquids is to keep the Base Gel #2 from getting in contact with the Activator #3. The same rule applies for Finish Gel #4 and Activator #3.
- When using Base Gel #2, it is highly recommended to wipe off the brush on a lint free wipe after every use before putting it back in the bottle, by doing this you will prevent any dip powder from getting into your Base Gel. If dip powder gets into your bottle, this will make your Base Gel #2 become goopy
- After applying Activator #3 for the second time right before proceeding with the Finish Gel #4, you must wipe off your nails with a lint free wipe to get rid of leftover activator on your nails, this will prevent the brush from getting hard.
- When applying Finish Gel #4, wipe off the brush on a lint free wipe after every use before returning the brush back into the bottle. This will keep your brush from getting hard.
- You can apply a little bit of cuticle oil to the neck of the Base Gel #2 and Finish Gel #4 right where the threads/ridges are, this will help so the bottle does not get glued shut. Be careful not to put any cuticle oil inside of the liquids.