Adrada Builder Gel is a thick 15ml soak-off gel that is perfect for extending your nails to make them look longer. It can also be used to reinforce your nails or fix a broken nail using a sticker nail form under your natural nail. You can also use it to encapsulate glitter nails or other nail art.
Our Builder Gel comes with 20 sticker nail forms and a gel / dotting tool pen.
How to apply:
1. Push back your cuticles, prep and cleanse your nails.
2. Apply one of our Nail Prep #1 liquids.
3. Apply our Base Coat UV/LED Gel avoiding touching your skin and cure for 60s under LED lamp or 120s under UV lamp.
4. Using the gel brush, grab a small bead of Builder Gel and place it on the middle of your nail bed. Gently, start pushing the gel around the nail avoiding touching your skin. Using a circular motion, start building your nail to your desired thickness. Cure for 1 minute under LED lamp or 3 minutes under UV lamp. Curing time varies depending on lamp power.
Note: If you apply a really thick layer of builder gel, be aware that when it is curing under the lamp, the gel will get hot and you may feel a burning sensation. It's better to do 2 thin layers instead of one thick layer.
5. Wipe nails with alcohol.
6. File and shape nails leaving a little bit of a rough surface for the next step.
7. Apply our No Wipe Top UV/LED gel for a shiny clean look making sure you cap the free edge. If you want a matte finish, you can use our No Wipe Matte UV/LED Gel instead.
8. Apply one of our amazing cuticle oils.
Note: Keep in mind that all UV/LED lamps are different, some are more powerful than others. Depending on the kind of lamp you have, you may need to adjust curing time.
Disclaimer: This particular gel contains di-hidroxyethyl methacrylate (it is a bound ingredient which means it is the safer version of hema). If you develop an allergy to the product, please discontinue use.
This was super easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this.
Easy to use, had it on for 2 weeks and still no lifting. LOVE IT!!